…..or How Well Do You Know Yourself?
My first questionnaire candidate is an old friend from back in my camping days whom I have not seen in a long time. She had not seen my answers when she submitted hers, lest you think her a copycat. Turns out we have a few things in common. Here’s her answers:
1. What is your first memory?
Waving good-bye to my Dad as he heads off to work.
2.What is your favourite flavour?
Chocolate, although potato is a close second.
3. If you could have pursued another profession other than the one you are in, what would it be?
Actor or writer…something in a creative field.
4. Which talent would you most like to have?
5. What quality do you most admire in a man? A woman? Achild?
Man: kindness. Woman: Confidence. Child: curiosity.
6. Who was your favourite Sesame Street character?
7. Who are your favourite writers?
Tom Robbins, Margaret Laurence.
8. What movie have you watched the most times?
9. What would be your ideal Sunday afternoon relaxation?
Sitting on the couch doing the Saturday Globe and Mail crossword puzzle and drinking a strong, hot coffee.
10. What is your favourite word?
11. If you had to choose a pen name what would it be?
12. If you had to choose a porn name what would it be?
13. What would you do on an ideal date?
A meal at home with wine and great conversation.
14. What famous piece of art would you most like to own?
15. What do you consider the greatest invention of your lifetime?
I’m going to be lazy on this one and say the computer.
16. Where do you feel most at home?
In my sweetheart’s arms. ♥
17. If you could invent something, what would it be?
An instantaneous de-icer for sidewalks. Note: this answer could change if asked in another season.
18. If you could ask the queen one question, what would it be?
What was the best advice ever given to you?
19. What song defines your life?
Walking on Sunshine.
20. What is your mother’s best trait? Your father’s?
Strength of character. Openness.
I, and the guardian of the Tickle Trunk, thank you for sharing. There will be a very small limited low-quality edition reproduction of my sketch-a-day sketch from Feb. 20th, part of my Americana series, coming your way soon.
Leave a Reply